Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Monday 14th of August




Welcome to my rubbish record blog for Ms Roberts' class! 

In our Grade 6 class, we watched the ABC's War on Waste and we are each recording our household rubbish for two whole weeks and keeping track of it all in blogs. I've decided to weigh my family's waste with our kitchen scales because the size of one banana peel will be different to another so i think this will be a more accurate way to collect the data. I have split the waste into categories, just like they did on the War on Waste show.
Our food waste for the day:


Our soft plastic waste for the day:


Our recyclable waste for the day:


Our total waste for the day was 829 grams of waste

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruby's Rubbish Record Reflection

After collecting data on our family's waste for two weeks, I have discovered that we throw out a lot but most of what we throw out sho...